Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lots of Binky Holders...

... These are some of the binky holders I have been creating - I hate the ones you can buy from the store - they don't stay on very well and often they are just ugly - so I have been recreating the binky holder - I am really excited too because my friend here in Rexburg is opening a maternity store - and she saw these and said she had to have them in her store - so I will be making a little money off of the craft - and she also wants my baby quilts and many other things I have created - I love to create and it is fun when somebody else loves and appreciates my things as much as I do - I'm having so much fun with some of the things I am putting in her store... Fun - Huh! -Chris

3 comments:

Jill said...

Chris - Those are so stinking cute!!! Where on earth did you find the things that attatch to the binkys that your kids use? And I didn't imagine the buttons being like that - those are so stinking cute!!!

Chris said...

I told ya they were cute!

Amy Marie said...

Hey chris- I want one!! :) for my godson! my BFF would love it!! yay! Oh also- do you know how or even where to get a pattern to make a shopping cart cover??? If I got you everything could you sew one for me??

Gracias!