Saturday, December 19, 2009

PJ Day

The last Day of school was yesterday -- & It was pajama day!
The kids thought it was so funny to wear their PJ's to school.
they had a little christmas singing program
& the kindergarten's had a little award ceremony where Kylie
got the Most Compassionate Kid award
Funny right. She is the nicest girl at school.
Ps. I Miss my camera - these pictures sure are cute -
but not as clear as they could be.

pps. - brayden has really really loose tooth -
& won't let me pull it out & now the new tooth is
starting to grow in before the baby tooth is out.
What do I do with that.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

No worries about the tooth, it's ok if there is a time overlap with coming in and not quite out yet.

What happened to your camera?

Chris said...

Brayden Broke it!

Unknown said...

yank it! tell him santa needs the tooth before he gets any presents. jk. It will fall out soon enough. Your kids are dang gorgeous. What a great reward to get for Ky. I would love it if my kid got the most compassionate. More likely to get the loudest voice award our most enthusiastic.

Amy Marie said...

I cant believe he's old enough to get adult teeth.... geez!