Friday, September 17, 2010

Sassy

Look at those cute little Freckles!!
Love my baby girl.

She's just a bit sassy these days -
she will come downstairs in an outfit like this -
& with one of Jeb's Buckle name tags -
I think - she think she works at the Buckle...
Pretty Cute.


By the way...

She swindled her way into having this hat... that she love to death! anyway -- Jeb and I were getting a few things from his store - I was ready to pay and Ky came up and was begging for this hat -- she looked so cute in it - but I couldn't all the way justify getting it for her - so I told her to go ask her dad to see if he just thought she was as cute as I did --- and so she went and asked him if she could have it - came back - so excited and said he said YES! --- a couple days later she came downstairs with her new hat - & Jeb was like - "you bought her that hat -- I told her she couldn't have it!" -------- Oh boy if this is starting now when she is only 6 we might have some trouble ahead of us! --- she had to do a bunch of chores to earn the hat -- FYI

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cutest girl!

Kristin said...

hahaha. that is so funny! and you have the cutest kids ever!