Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thank You - Neighbors & AAA


Ok - this week I am grateful for Good Neighbors - who have come to help us plow out our drive way many times this winter - We have gotten so much snow - And we were sick one week and didn't shovel out our drive way and it has been awful and then it actually got warm enough to rain one day that same week - turning the snow we had not shoveled into ice  - If you miss shoveling one time it makes it impossible to try to catch up and see your actual driveway again - I think we have a blanket of ice on our driveway about 3 - 4 inches thick - So any way I am grateful for neighbors that have quads and tractors &  snow-blowers that have come over and helped us to maintain our driveway... on that note I am also grateful for our AAA roadside assistance Membership -  Regardless of how hard we have worked to keep our driveway clear - We still have gotten stuck in out own driveway about 4 times in the past couple months - due the fact that our cars a very  appropriate in the Sunny world of California  - But not at all Idaho Snow Appropriate... this morning Jeb was late for school because he got stuck in our driveway again... So this week I am grateful for great neighbors and AAA. Thank you very much to both of you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo in awe of your package to April! I got so excited just watching all the good stuff you gave her. I've never seen such an amazing friend! You are so good. Please, please come visit sometime soon. You should come without kids & April & I can ditch ours & we can all go some place fun for a night or something. Ooo... there's an all you can eat chocolate factory bed & breakfast!

Kristin said...

Hi Chris! It's Kristin Fuller! Your blog made me grateful to live in good ol California! I think it's in the 80s today. Gotta love it!

Erin said...

Hey Chris! So good to hear from you! What a beautiful family you have!!! So darling! Now we can keep in touch!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Oh no! It looked like you have a long driveway. Hope the weather is nice to you for awhile! Shoveling is good excercise when you aren't sick. :)

Darbi & Chris said...

Hey, can you email me the email addresses that you got from that girl circle we were having the other night? (At the R.S. thing) I already have Steff's, so any other ones you wrote down. And let me know when you are ready to go see Christine. We should go shopping while we are down there too. I need dresses. Talk later Tater.

brooke said...

In a most sensitive meaning...I say that I am NOT jealous of that at all! But I am also grateful for you that you have great neighbors who do that for you. It sure isn't fun being sick, let alone having to do stuff like that in the cold!