Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WE LOVE OUR GYM!


For a couple of months now our kids have been going to gymnastics a couple of times a week - It is the best thing ever - I just sit a giggle the whole time the kids are out there - it is so fun to watch them enjoy themselves - and do fun things like this - It is great to have found something like this especially this winter - so we weren't so couped up in the house all day everyday - The Kids just love to go to Gym - it has helped with their listening skills - and I am just glad for them to do something athletic to make sure they are getting some excersize - Good job Brayden and Kylie - you are doing Great!

4 comments:

Hazen5 said...

The kids are getting so big! I want to go to Your gym. It looks like it would help a lot with all your snow!

flip flop mama said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Jill said...

How cute is Kys little outfit!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love Kylie's outfit. Gosh this looks so fun. I want to go and see your crazy kids work off some of their energy. Wish my crazy kid could go with them.