Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Mom your my Favorite and my Best!" - Brayden

Brayden - What a blessing this Little Boy is in my life - 
Even though is always pushing my buttons - which he is pretty much professional at that by now - he can be quite the Rascal -But He is also the sweetest little guy at the Same time --- 
He is very sensitive and very good at reading people - He always know when I need a hug or a little help - Lately - this is my favorite - He will come up to me and wrap his arms around my leg and look up at me and say - "You're my "best" Mom - I love you so much!" 
or he'll just randomly  yell it across the room if he doesn't feel 
like leaving his project of the moment - How sweet is that... 
The Kids both say that is my favorite and best thing about a lot of things - 
and I feel privileged to be among those things that are their "Favorite and their Best!" 
Who couldn't love this dirty faced, messy haired, little Blonde haired, blue eyed boy!
Brayden is four and a half years old right now - He loves anything having to do with 
"cars" (the movie - you know "lightning McQueen" ) typical boy right - 
He is very smart - He is learning to read and write right now - he loves to go to preschool 
-and is thrilled with the idea of going to kindergarten this fall - He loves going to Gymnastics or "GYM" as he calls it - i guess gymanastics was to girly for him or something...
- He loves to play outside and at friends houses - he loves his red bike - 
he loves books and music - His favorite colors are Blue and Brown and black - 
He is a really good helper - He loves his sister Kylie and tries involve her in 
everything he does and is very protective of her. He is a very clever little guy - 
and can figure everything out - which kinda makes me crazy sometimes - 
Well i guess that's Brayden in a nutshell - 
And we just love our little Boy so much 
He is my favorite and my Best Boy! 
Love you Brayden! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too Brayden! And I love that your mom is coming to visit St.Louis next month!!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

So sweet. He's a cutie! It's apparent what a good mom you are!

Unknown said...

Chris your my favorite and my best. Gosh that boy is sweet. I love that he will just yell it across the room at you. So stinking cute. Love that boy to death.