Friday, February 22, 2008

Catching Up...

It has been a busy couple of weeks - Sorry about the lack of posts... I guess blogging got put on the back burner --- I have a million projects that for some reason I felt the need to tackle all at once --- Do you guys remember that book - "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie" --- You Know - if you give a Mouse a cookie then he'll need a glass  of milk... and so on and so on... Thats how I'm feeling right now - If I start this project then I'll have to do this project also - and then this problem comes up and it keeps going... Ever since the fires in CA happened last Fall - I have been really wanting to get things in order --- So I tackled the project of organizing our photos - Which is turning out to be bigger project than I thought it would be --- I knew I took to many pictures - But geeze I take a lot of pictures! anyway - I'm just trying to consolidate --- Put A whole years worth of photos on ONE DVD - rather than the million CD's I have them on now - That way all of our pictures are on only 7 discs! Which is great because I plan on making 2 copies of each so I can put 1 set in our fire/water proof safe... Any way I am almost done with that project which I will be glad to finish because having about 10 million photos on my computer is making it so slow... 


So more of catching up on things - I think I have missed the past few weeks of blessings - Definately not because I haven't been thinking about the many blessings in my life - but because I haven't had a chance to sit down and put them in writing - So here it goes ---

I am greatful for Sundays - Because my sweet husband is home the whole day! I love days like that! Between School and work right now good quality time together is rare - I am so looking forward to the summer because He will be done with all of his coarse work - And I will get my husband back for a little while... But for now Sundays it is and I am greatful for that ---
I love you Jebby!

I am greatful for the Relief Society Program in our church. I am Greatful to be able to attend church each sunday and partake of the spirit that is there - I am so glad to be able to meet with all of the Women at the end of our church day and discuss life and the many ways that we can have joy in our lives - I have often had a calling that took me away from Relief Society on Sundays so I am just soaking it up while I can right now - I so enjoy having adult conversation and the sweet spirit that is always present in Relief Society... I always come home from church feeling like I am a little better equipped to handle the coming week and all that goes along with that - What a blessing it is to go and refresh and start new each week - Because heaven know I need that! 

2 comments:

*katie said...

Way to go getting all your pictures organized and burned onto DVD's. I keep talking about it, but have yet to actually do it! And I so love Sundays as well (even though they are not quite as relaxing as they used to be) and Relief Society. I'm in the primary now and before that YW and of course my little guys made it impossible to sit through an entire RS meeting when I didn't have a calling. Enjoy it for me!

Brandon said...

Hey Chris! Yeah, this blogging thing is definitly a new thing for me. It's nice to see what everyone is up to now that we're all grown up and live all over the place. I can't believe you've been married for over 5 years now! Gosh I feel old. :)