Tuesday, February 12, 2008

IMAGINE THAT!

I have been making lots of fun things for other people for quite a few years now - and have never been very good about remembering to take pictures - also customers keep asking if I hve web site and this is the best i could do for now - so I thought I would make a special place for my projects and maybe I would be better about remembering to take a picture...I am trying to find other pictures of things I have made... and I'm sure there will be many projects to come ....

3 comments:

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Chris!
I was on the Somes blog and then I saw the Thorsons and then yours! Holy cow! We live in Idaho too (Boise)! Anyway, I couldn't figure out how to email you but here is mine:
kerstinmcfeely@yahoo.com
:)
Kerstin (Briggs) McFeely

Anonymous said...

Yup. Very, very talented. You're amazing Chris!

seanalliefamily said...

I think you are one of the MOST amazing people I have ever met, and I'm not just saying that. You are so talented. You do it all, from being such a great mommy to your crafty, creative projects. I wish you lived here still so we could start hanging out. I could learn a lot from you! (I think I might look into stealing your bday party idea for my daughter's #3 bday this summer) I loved it!